Thursday, October 2, 2008

checking in for Thursday

It seems that our WWQP people are getting ready for fall, or have otherwise been busy.
It seems that the Canada retreat was a great success. I hope to go next time.
We have some more cool weather this morning. I went out and walked/jogged 3 miles in prep. for Saturday's Marine Corps 1/2 marathon.
I have never gone 13.1 miles in my life, so would appreciate your good thoughts and prayers. Don't want to trip and break anything, want to "finish well"! I'll post on Monday to let you know how I did.
The long arm quilter has my 3 QOV quilts ready, and I'm picking them up today. Can't wait to see them.
Well, I must have the touch of death when it comes to sewing machines. My NEW Janome 6600 won't put it foot down. I took it to the local dealer to see about working on it. It is still under waranty, but since I bought it on line he says he will charge me for the labor. Still waiting to see what that might be. Now that I have some time and energy to quilt, want to take advantage of it.
Let us hear what is going on in the world.
How are the DUGS? What's up with Anna in Spain? Are you out there?
Sara in 65 degree Fla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home