Sunday, September 28, 2008

retreat

Hi all,

well I am home again and I will not say how tired I am. A really good tired though if there is such a thing. My cheeks are sore from all the laughing and every once in awhile I will hear some comment in my head and my DH wonders what has happened to me over the weekend because I will be sitting and chuckling. Oh what fun we had.
Most of what I had planned worked out real well and time wise it was all great. Time wise was important here because we need to travel distances between events.
I need to find my bed and it will fell rrrrrreallly good tonight to hit it.
I would like to THANK all the girls that where here for some wonderful memories we made. I will never forget the great time we had. You all made the retreat a very special time.
I have had it. Good night all. Those still traveling I hope you will be safe. Those who have arrived home great.
Thanks again for a wonderful time
Grace zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ( very small letters, --- looking forwards to the next one)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home