Thursday, September 25, 2008

gasoline (again)

It seems to be all right here, have only seen a few stations with no gas. The price yesterday was $3.79 (up from $3.53 before the storm and a high of $4.59 in Bristol). However, it is 50 cents cheaper in Knoxville...go figure. There was a local report last night of people driving over from North Carolina to get gas down in Unicoi, we're not very far from the NC line. Guess we should Google the various areas' newspapers and see what's going on. DH and I are down with a bad cold so not going out anyhow. But had hoped to go to meet a 3rd cousin I found doing genealogy who is flying from California to Atlanta next Monday. Atlanta is the last place I'd like to be stuck in, other than eating at Ippolito's if it is still there off I-75 at the first exit north of ATL. Hmmm my cold must be getting better, I'm thinking about FOOD, LOLOLOL. Hugs to all. Lavinia-TN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home