Monday, September 22, 2008

Think good thoughts for Lisa on Friday

Wednesday I go out to visit Lisa in CA. Her surgery is on Friday. She is keeping herself busy setting everything up ahead of time. For me, the kids, her DH..... Just like a mom, huh? Keep her in your thoughts on Friday.

I'm glad that you Coastal and Texas gals have come through the storms ok. Our turn in the Northeast will come in the winter.... during the ice/snow storms. This year, I'm sure that heating oil will be *very* expensive. This will be the first winter in a while where I have not pre-purchased the oil. When they sent the contracts out at the end of August, it was when oil was at its peak and 4.50/gal was twice what we paid last winter for heating oil. Guess I'll just have to see if it is worse than 4.50 this year during the winter. Right now, it is at 3.18/gal.

Welp (as Doni always said--- has anyone heard from her?) Time to go to bed.

Ronna in Happy Valley
__/^^^^^o>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home