Sunday, September 21, 2008

Pembroke

Hi,
Just stopped in to check quickly. Glad to hear you made our okay with Ike Pat.We have friends who winter in Texas and we were there last winter so I have a little idea about the area. It sure sound scary living under those conditions, but it is very nice there in the winter for us.
This is the countdown week for the retreat. I am so hoping that I have everything ready. Of course I did not get made what I wanted for the goody bag. Just ran out of time, but am so looking forward to seeing all.
Like Joleen I am also looking forward to the next one because I will do almost anything to be able to go. Not only is it fun to attend , but I have had a great time planning this one.
Not much more I can say now, I also believe there are computers @ the hotel, and if not we are coming to Golden Lake for one evening and if nothing else we will have to post from the house here. That is if DH will let me in the house after leaving him for three day alone. LOL. I am already getting the good natured grumblings. I am sure you can imagine..Take care
Grace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home