Thursday, October 2, 2008

This "Dug" is fine, thank you Sara !!

While many of you are enjoying the colours of the Autumn, here in NZ we are enjoying late Spring. The garden is surging back to life and the lawns are green and growing ! Lots of work out there but so VERY nice to feel the warmth of the sun again, after a dreary wet winter..

It's my Birthday today and I have reserved the day for my DH to spoil me ...not too sure that will happen but a girl can only hope !?! Girl ?!? That's stretching it a bit... I'm only one year away from the big "three score years and ten" though that's hard to believe..

Not much being done in the sewing line here. My sewing buddy is very sick in hospital . I visit her often and we can still enjoy a laugh together but it's altogether very sad..

Off to Auckland next week to stay with DD2 and family. It will be good to see them all again. We do miss having them close by.

All the best for that marathon Sara...what a challenge !! Not something I've ever been tempted to try !?

Have a good day.
Marion.

1 Comments:

At October 3, 2008 at 7:49 PM , Blogger Sara in Florida said...

Happy Birthday, just one day late. I hope it was a good one and your DH spoiled you rotten.
Mine is coming up at the end of OCt. and I'm giving a fall tea party. Not telling anyone (except my DD) that it is for my birthday, just want to spend time enjoying my good friends.
Sara in Fla.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home