Saturday, October 4, 2008

another dug checking in

Hi all, thought I had better check in and tell you I am still on this planet, sometimes I wonder, getting old is the pits BUT I have new medication and think I have slightly reversed the old age bit. We spent yesterday(all the kids and better halves) in our garden and what a job they did , I am thrilled and so lucky.Even better I was allowed to play Grandma ALL day . I told Cara(now just 6months) all about her family, sent her to sleep but I was in stitches watching her.Can you imagine a 71 year old having blowing raspberry competion with a littlie. She won as it is very hard to blow them when you are in hysterics of laughter.Not too much in the quilting line, we are making quite a few charity quilts, always do after our bi-annual show. I am making one of those Christmas stockings for Cara. They weren't in NZ when the other Grandkids were small and I have always wanted to make one. It is blowing a gale outside today and all the sweeping has been for naught , Grant(DS1) brought his new garden blower to use on the drive and it looked great, this morning all the leaves etc are back and by the weather forcast will be there for a couple of days. Good to see the gas situation is getting better and the aftereffects of Ike are being cleared. We are so lucky here we don't get the extremes of weather , not up our end of the country. We are classed as nearly sub-tropical which means rain and even more rain but we can handle that. Hugs for now, Bee in NZ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home