Wednesday, October 8, 2008

still reading

Hello,
Still checking all three BB, but am only able to post to two. I still have not figured out how to get onto the yahoo site properly. Enjoy reading all of them though. Need to say Hello to TerTer and some of the Dugs. We've been in each others lives for a long time now. All of them lots of fun.
I realized something the other night. You know when you can not sleep and all this stuff goes through your head. Have to admit , most problems are solved in the nighttime. At least mine are.
With the retreat that we have we now have met some of the poster and now every post they write is so much more fun. When I see a name that I have met I can visualize her in my mind and the post takes on a whole new meaning. I can see the twinkle in the eye, the slight smile around the lips or the shake of her head, and even the full out gale of laughter.
You have all made my day(or night as the case may be. LOL
Looking forward to many more retreats and meeting many more of you.
Later and have a good time.
Grace

1 Comments:

At October 8, 2008 at 5:36 PM , Blogger Jill from Portland said...

Grace, this should take you to the yahoo.group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BBquiltchat/?yguid=68644259
You need to join, but it should walk you thru easily & you don't have to have yahoo email to join.
It's not a real busy place but it does serve as an option. Jill

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home