Monday, August 18, 2008

Glad to be able to post

Haven't been able to access the WWQP in a few days. Glad it is up and running today!
Fay is on the way. Wouldn't you know the one time I planned to drive to So. Fla. on my own a tropical storm decides to come here. As of 6:00PM tonight it had blown over Key West on it's way to Tampa. The forcasters are unsure if it will come to my area as a cat. 1 hurricane or a tropical storm, but we will get lots and lots of rain.
The middle of Fla. needs rain, as there has been a drought there for several years. I just hope that the power doesn't go out and I can stay inside and do some reading and quilting.
I walked/ran 5 miles on Sat. morning! It about killed me to get up at 5:20AM, but once I got into the car to drive downtown things were OK. Did 3 miles this morning. I figured that Wed. and Thurs. will be washouts.
Hoping that the tree by the garage won't blow down. It was hit by lightning about 2 weeks ago, and has a few dead spots. We were hoping to wait unitl November to have it worked on. Maybe it will fall away from the house if it comes down.
Getting ready for the big trip to Ireland. Did a bit of shopping, some new Clark's walking shoes, black pants, etc.
Today was the first day back to school for all the grands. The youngest is in first grade now. Wow, the last few years have really flown by. I'm hoping to go take some pictures tomorrow morning.
Going to eat some comfort food, mac & cheeze.
Everyone stay safe & healthy.
Sara in Fla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home