Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Quite like old times...

Isn't it fun when there is a dialogue going on between members ? I've enjoyed the exchanges between Jane and Rosey and I've learnt quite a lot.. DH and I still share the same bed, but both of us complain of the other snoring from time to time ! Maybe we should check out the apnea condition. DH has had hearing aids for several years and was delighted and surprised when he got them, to realize all that he had been missing, particularly the bird song. Lately, he has been telling me that he thinks I need them too ??? I am in denial ofcourse, mainly because I can't tolerate things over or in my ears . I can never watch a film or listen to music during long flights I prefer to read a book and leave the earphones in their packet !

Jane, you seem to be doing remarkably well after that nasty accident. Well done. I'm so pleased that you are able to got to the reunion, I hope that will be fun for you. Your hand must be doing well for you to be typing and sewing again. You'll be so pleased about that, it doesn't happen by chance, I'm sure you have been working hard on your exercises..

Not a lot to report from here. It's mid-winter and the weather is cold ! Haven't done much sewing as my DH tells me that he is "desperate " for a warm, woollen jersey, so I have been knitting him one ! Wot a spoilt boy...

School holidays are coming up. DD#2 and her three children are coming down for ten days. That could be a long ten days at this time of the year, so I have booked a couple of nights at a hot springs resort, 2hrs from here, hoping that will break up the time a bit !

Off to the city this morning to a William Morris Exhibition then off to lunch with friends.
Best wishes to all.
Marion

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home