Saturday, April 26, 2008

Wow

We are visiting our son and I am using his computer - makes mine seem like it's from the Stone Age! Too bad I didn't bring a list of sites to visit and enjoy while here. I could actually do it in a few minutes instead of hours. So often, this posting page will not even load on my computer at home and if it does decide to cooperate it takes forever. I guess it's time I let DS bring my computer into the 21st century.

I am so sorry to hear about Jane. How scary. I am glad she survived and wish her a speedy recovery. Also, hugs to any others in need right now. Actually hugs all around whether you need it or not.

I have spent the rather long and snowy winter piecing quilts. There's at least a half-dozen lap or baby quilts finished to date. I enjoyed every minute and glad I could do it. Today I got out to a quilt shop here and found two kits reduced 25% that begged to go home with me - yay!

My DSis is still taking treatments for her second bout with breast cancer. All positive thoughts and prayers for her are welcomed. She is so far away from me and I know the battle is tough, but she is such a fighter and her spirits are good most of the time.

We will have a family reunion in Denver (Lakewood) this June (20-22) so if anyone has suggestions for quilt stores and quilty things to do post them here. If you would, please put them in a post because the comments are as difficult to open as the posting page on my computer at home.

I read daily if I can and think of you all whether you post or not. Thanks to those who manage to post regularly. Maybe if I update my computer I too could post more often.
Laura in IA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home