Thursday, April 10, 2008

Checking in

I loved the "spilled paint" phot.
Just got back from the quilt store up by the airport, and . . . .$300.00 later have a Bernina that should be working. I'm thinking of puting it on Craig's list to sell it so I can buy one that costs less to ke up repair on.
DH did well in his surgery on Tuesday. He went it at 12:00 and we came home at 4:30. He went to the quilt store with me today, just to get out of the house, and said he can breath better. Evidently the mass was pushing on his wind pipe, and even though the X-ray showed it he didn't feel it. Now that it is gone, it feels better.
Supperglue instead of stitches. I'm so thankfull for modern med.
Has anyone read the "Friday Night Kitting Group"? I just bought it in paperback, a good read so far. About the friendship of women. You could substitute quilting for knitting and we could relate more.
Our weeds are growing faster than anything else here. We are under watering restrictions again this year, and probably forever here in Fla.
Thinking up some new ideas.
Sara in Fla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home