Tuesday, April 1, 2008

it sure was some drive

Hi. well we are home again , but just to sort things out and pack for our next big trip.
Sorry Rosey we had meant to stop on our way down to London we we were traveling last Tuesday and that day we did not stop any where on Highway 89 or 23. I have never been so scared in my life as I was that day and I do a lot of driving. We really did not dare to stop and on our way home we marveled at how we managed to make all the right turns.
If you have never been caught in a total white out snowstorm , there are no words to tell you what a world looks like during. The trouble is we left home in sunshine and ended up in London with pretty light snowflakes coming down. It was what happened in between.
It was an experience and we are safe home again. Now I will only travel down to SO in July or August. I know then it will not snow.LOL
In another week we leave for Vancouver Island, so I am sure not getting any quilting done. I really am not getting any thing much done.
Once I get home I will start making definite plans for the retreat in September. I have quite a few irons in the fire so lots to choose from.
Some times I think I should go back to work because then I have more time to visit with you all. the catch words are --sometimes-- because I am having so much fun and great times. So much to do and experience and so little time
Take care all and have a wonderful time. See you in about a month.
Grace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home