Sunday, April 6, 2008

Just wanted to see if I remembered

how to do this and I did. The NW is filled with spring bursting out all over. The forsythia is especially stunning.

I had a cataract removed from my right eye on Wednesday. Don't know that I see a lot of difference in the colors I'm looking at, but the world certainly seems much brighter with bolder colors. When I take the eye patch off each morning I'm astonished all over again. When the dr. says the other eye is ready, you can bet I won't wait a year while my brain accommodates to diminishing function...got enough of that in other parts of the bod.

We are busily labelling all the equipment to go to outdoor school with a 6th grader--from boots to hats and everything in between. Wait until she realizes that I labelled her boots right and left as well as with her name, but I did write it inside.

Take care. Betty in Or

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home