Saturday, April 5, 2008

The sea, warmth, sun...don't tempt us, Ronna

My goodness, be careful what you wish for....there would be any number of snow-bound Canadians who would be only too glad to accompany an "iguana" to the Caribbean right at this moment. I'd say that most of us likely have cabin fever by now.

Grace, I totally understand about the driving through here...Hwy. 89, Airport Rd., Co. Rd. 103, 109, treacherous....but I honestly can't remember Tuesday other than I think it was awful. I drove two quilt friends to Guelph yesterday (friday), a 50 min. drive s/w of here and we drove through snow, fog, rain and sleet. Thankfully, the roads were in good shape because it wasn't cold enough to freeze over. I stopped saying that I liked winter three weeks ago...that was on a Tues. so that may be the one you're talking about Grace. It was nature's final insult of the winter...blizzard conditions.

So now back to the cooking of tomorrow's meal...grandchildren arrive, new baby, moms, dads and grand-dog Oliver with his parents. Somehow I'm not prepared and I'm not sure I am at all worried about it...just how I can work Curves into it Sunday morning before the family arrives.

Rosey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home