Thursday, April 10, 2008

West Michigan checking in

Hi from a chilly and overcast West Michigan. We had three days
of Spring and then it left. It was long enough to clean out the flowerbeds
and get the yard raked.
Is anyone going to International Quilt Festival in Chicago this weekend? I
will be there on Saturday if anyone wants to meet up.
Jill, if you read this,I need help. My BBC Yahoo group has disappeared.
Can you help me get back in? Please? I clicked on "not seeing my groups"
says it doesn't see any memberships for me. I had three that disappeared.
Two are still there.
Thanks, Mayme

1 Comments:

At April 11, 2008 at 6:51 PM , Blogger Jill from Portland said...

Glad the group came back. Sometimes I have a terrible time trying to find my yahoo groups.
The mail comes into my regular email but if I want to post a picture or delete one of the uninvited guests I have to search
for it.
Jill

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home