Thursday, April 10, 2008

Stuff

Doris - Congratulations on being a MOG! I remember when my youngest son was married, a friend told me that the Mother of the Groom was supposed to "wear beige, keep her mouth shut and her pocketbook open". LOL.

Spring in Southwest Idaho is behaving like normal Idaho weather...if you don't like it, just wait a few minutes. We had a snow squall in the middle of the night and now the weather guesser says we should anticipate 79* by Sunday. I'm still not going to run out and plant tender plants yet, though. Learned my lesson last year. After over 25 years of living with a three month growing season, we jumped the gun and had all those little marigolds go away the night after they were planted. I'm just glad we don't live next to a river, as there could be some serious flooding if the warmup happens too quickly and lasts too long.

Kathi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home