Sunday, October 7, 2007

Looking for a particular Internet forward...

Does anybody out there have the quilter's Internet forward thing about the quilter whose "quilt of life" is shabby and torn and full of mistakes; she is so ashamed of it, until she holds it up and she can see the face of Jesus. I'd like to use that as an illustration for a talk I want to give next month, using a quilt as a metaphor for life. If you have the forward I mean, please post it in the "comments" to this post, or email it to me at lachimpa 40 AT yahoo DOT co DOT uk.

Now I wish I had made a very scrappy quilt for myself, so I could take it as an illustration of how a group can be made up of completely different personalities and yet get along. But all the quilts I kept have been carefully colour-coordinated.

(Yes, I know there are lots of non-christians who read this blog. If that's your case, please ignore this post. No matches required. LOL)

anna in spain

Labels:

1 Comments:

At October 14, 2007 at 9:36 PM , Blogger katyquilt said...

http://devotions.co.uk/quilt.shtml I believe this is the poem/devotion you are looking for! Hope you had a great week-end!

Kathy
From Alabama

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home