Monday, September 17, 2007

Joleen

Hi,
I'm sure most of you will remember Joleen Koch from MN.
I met her at the Michigan retreat summer before last where we
all had such a blast getting to know each other & share our love
of quilting. It was one of the best experiences of my life!

Joleen has not posted here that I'm aware of, but she is having
health problems and I think a block shower is in order to cheer her up!
You can email me for her address. I'm easystitches at yahoo .com

If your unable to do a block I'm sure she'd love a card,
here's the block specs.
9 and 1/2 inches unfinished, unbleached muslin or similar fabric for
background. Think "Garden" when your making the block but design is maker's choice. Please sign.

Thanks , Jill

1 Comments:

At September 18, 2007 at 8:01 PM , Blogger Sue in Iowa said...

Please send me the info on Joleen (I would like her email if possible). We met at MN2000 and had a great time and have corresponded since. My computer crashed about a month ago and I lost all email addresses. I would love to do a block for her. THanks. Sue in Iowa

lodgehaus@butler-bremer.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home