Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Bed frame

Hi Brenda...My Aerobed mattress did not come with a bed frame. I bought one, finally, last year, but it's a heavy frame and I keep it upstairs in a guest room. Too heavy for me to bring downstairs and not enough room to put it up in my studio where I made room to sleep...the dog and I on the floor. I'm just not going to let our bedroom out for guests any more. I'm too old and too creaky (and cranky when I don't get a good night's sleep!). Every B&B and lodge, motel, etc. was overloaded this past week-end due to the Taoist temple opening, plus weddings, plus two horse shows in the area. It was a conscious choice on my part to try and accommodate everyone. We had two Aerobed's going over the week-end. But it's past and we got through it all. Those mattresses are great for grandparents who need to have a cot for grandchildren to sleep on as it just rolls up into such a small roll and can be stored easily in a cupboard. My grandchildren love sleeping on it. Grandma's too old.

Rosey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home