Thursday, September 6, 2007

Nothing special

Brenda, great to see your post and it sounds like life is smoothing out for you now that you have a purchased home to think about going to in a few years. Where do your daughter's live? Your family 'bash' sounds like great fun. Those are times that grandchildren and grown children never forget and you can dine on as you grow older in memory.

Busy month in September and over the coming week. Guests flew in from Florida, Colorado and Texas last night for the opening of the Taoist Temple just down the road. It should bring thousands of guests to the Centre. They are chanting so needed to be off very early which meant that I was up and putting breakfast out for them in my nightgown this time...all women so it didn't matter. I had the table nicely set, the food out and left the room only to hear...this looks just wonderful, now where is the cutlery..!

I do these things. I'm so overly organized I forget the most important things.

Rosey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home