Thursday, August 30, 2007

No title

I hardly know what to say, Thea, about the loss of your BC. What a tragedy and it seems one insult too many heaped onto your life of stress over the past few years. I cannot imagine how you must feel. I know that I would not cope at all well with the death of one of our Aussies here at home because they are, like the BC, knowing, caring, intelligent animals who are so loyal to their owners that it's like loosing a member of the family...which they are. I'm trusting that your grief will abate over time and that a new BC pup will come into your life. I'm glad you've posted to the Chat Board.

The day has dawned and it is fog, upon fog. Raw, not cold but after a storm blew through last night with some welcome rain, the grass is beginning to renew itself and thankfully, we may have some green left to the summer although the trees are starting to drop their leaves, likely because of a lack of rain. More apples to cut up and make into apple sauce and I'll be busy picking apples from friend Penny's trees for the rest of this week. I freeze the applesauce over winter. It's comfort food along with warm freshly baked muffins.

Sara, I can well imagine reaching for the wrong tube of anything first thing in the morning.

Rosey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home