Sunday, August 26, 2007

Monday..

Yes, Rosey. NZ did take my breath away when I first came here (44yrs ago !!) England is beautiful but I love the wide open spaces here and the beautiful mountains and lakes. I seldom drive anywhere without being aware of the privilege of living here. NZ certainly isn't a country without problems but on a scale of one to ten it would score fairly well down I think..

Idaho's Sawtooth Mountains are impressive too ! Thank you for posting that photo. It takes an age for me to post photos on our very slow connection here, but it does make the board come alive to see where people live and spend their holidays. America is such a huge country and has such a variety of scenery. We pour over the National Geographic Magazine when it comes. That way we get to "visit" some very interesting areas !!

A huge pile of ironing is awaiting my attention ! Once that is dealt with I can take the dog for a walk on this lovely crisp, sunny morning..

Marion.

1 Comments:

At August 29, 2007 at 10:14 AM , Blogger Mary in Oregon said...

Marion and Kathi, I feel so fortunate to have been in both places, NZ and Red Fish Lake in Idaho. Both areas are absolutely gorgeous. How lucky you each are to live in such beauty. Thanks for sharing the photos! They brought back pleasant memories for me. :-)
Mary in Oregon

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home