Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Saving a bit for fat quarters? :-)

Hi,
I just read an article at:
http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/SavingandDebt/SaveMoney/DiscountsHidingInYourWallet.aspx

Imagine my surprise to read that I could save 15 percent at joann.com via my AAA membership! You might like to give the article a fast read to see if any of your memberships might provide discounts for you. :-)

We have a pretty slow dial up Internet service. It takes forever to log into this blog and a longer time to have this 'post' form come up. By the time I'm finally logged in I've usually forgotten what I'd meant to write about. LOL I miss the old format and freedom of sharing but don't miss the spam or ugly comments. Thank you Eric and Sue for setting this up!

I appreciate the posts of everyone else. Thank you for making the effort! I love reading about everyone's lives.

My summer has been quite busy. Fun and good but very busy. I'm looking forward to the changing seasons into Fall and Winter in hopes of being able to do more sewing.

Sending quilty hugz to all,
Mary in Oregon

1 Comments:

At August 22, 2007 at 7:13 AM , Blogger Doris W. in TN said...

WOW! - Thanks for the headsup on the AAA savings at the JoAnn's website. That beats the 10% I get from ASG (American Sewing Guild) and the 10% I get through my local quilt guild. Although....those 10% ones apply at the brick & mortar store. ;-) MyDH saved a bundle at Lenscrafters last go-round with his AAA discount.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home