Friday, August 17, 2007

Sew tired

Just a quick note, much cooler here now, even bordering on chilly at night. I haven't heard from Linda in a long time. I am not even sure how to get in touch with her. I cant seem to recall her last name, would have to look it up, and that would only work if she is still using it. If I remember right she was originally from the Twin Cities area, before Ladysmith and before Stillwater. She may have moved back that way. That is all the guess work I have. I would think that she will pop in someday, when she is ready. Quilters "seam" to find each other, even after long absences. I will pray for her and hope that she is well and happy. Sending big cyber hug vibes out there for her and the kids.
Hugs
Katie
http://homemakerkate2.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home