Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Hello from the Upper Peninsula of Michigan

Hello to all. Katie here. Checking in with everyone. Saw on the news the terrible heat in TX. Sounds like you have it in FL too. We went through some horrible heat here in July. Cooler now but we have a big problem with the forests being way too dry. Fires start so easily and the firefighters have been doing overtime. Not much new in my personal life. My oldest two children, ages 17 and 14 are driving me NUTS right now. I give them credit for working and earning some money. Otherwise they challenge my parenting skills. Oh I know, someday I can look back and laugh, it's just not funny today. My fathers' Alzheimer's is much worse. Some tension there too with the family. (big sigh). If you are interested in doing something easy and small to help Alzheimer's research please check out Ami Simm's web page. I haven't had much quilty time or even much "me" time and am looking forward to the kids going back to school. I need a break.
HUGS to all
Katie in the woods
http://homemakerkate2.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home