Sunday, August 12, 2007

Oh no, it's spring down under!!!

What does that mean for us! Eck! Way too early to think about that!
I just wanted to swoosh thru on my broom & say hi!
AM still alive & not doing anything nearly as exciting as the rest of you
but still get bogged down by the day to day I guess.
Before I forget, I wanted to say Hi to Katie & I really enjoyed your blog!

Has been a pretty busy summer in the kitty hospital. Finally have some
new help & the training is endless, guess I really have learned a thing or 2
over the years. I have to say that the lives of these young people can be pretty
entertaining! I definately would not want to relive that time zone (just the waistline part). Have helped with a few adoptions Jean, but fortunately none
of our own.
Do I dare mention our wonderful mild summer . It's been the greatest, but I have to say my flowers (won't even mention the tomatoes) haven't been the best, but that may be neglect.
I'm of to do my part thisafternoon policing the quilts at the county fair.
Now where did I put my taser??? I'm hoping it will be slo & maybe can do some applique while there.
Glad your here Anna! I know what you mean about the postage, it has really taken the fun outta shipping.
Off to scrub off the cobwebs, Jill
PS: Oh the diet, oh the diet, it has not gone well, sigh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home