Friday, August 10, 2007

I have a business and sometimes send cards, patches, etc overseas. I am currently charging a flat rate of $12 ($11 for Global Priority Mail and $1 handling.) I use the flat rate envelope, which is 8.5 by 11 inches. I don't know if that would work for your medallion, but it would certainly fit inside. It could even be bubble wrapped and still fit.
My car was so hot when I got in it after school today that the reflective sun screen was almost hot enough to burn my fingers. That is with the windows cracked, and two sun screens up, one in the windshield and another on the west side of the car, propped up by the front visor, the passenger seat, and some stuff in the back seat.
I'm thinking of driving up to Nashville to the AQS show on Saturday. Is anyone going to be there?
Laura in Alabama

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home