Sunday, August 5, 2007

Weighing In

Okay, when I got back from my Michigan trip, I had gained 5 pounds in 6 days! All the yummy fruit did me in. I ate Michigan blueberries, cherries, peaches, etc., way in excess. Plus I had other things that would have Dr. Atkins spinning in his grave, LOL. So, when I got home, I went back to the induction phase. This morning I've gotten rid of that 5 pounds, plus one more. Since I started in October last year, I'm down 37 pounds, and from my all-time high weight a couple of years ago, I'm down 49 pounds. I hope to lose another 49 pounds eventually. Since last October 1, I've lost 5.25 inches off my bust, 8.25 inches off my waist, 4.5 inches off my behind, 2.75 inches off my upper arm and my thigh, and an inch off my calf and half an inch off my ankle. I think it is helping me stick to it knowing that I have to report to you here and to a couple of diet buddies in Michigan and Canada every week. Hope the dieters here are doing well, or at least holding their own.

Pat in Rockport, TX

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home