Saturday, August 4, 2007

Scents and Music

Hi Gals, First let me say what a beautiful quilt Lavina has done. All the work that was put into it. Congratualtions Lavina. Then I want to comment on other things. Our local walmart has a large fabric and quilting supply dept. I do not often buy fabric from them but it is available. The Walmart, Joann's and Quilt shop are all the same distant from me. 25 miles. My local Janome dealer is 100 miles from me so he is not local. so when I do go to these places I always have a list with me an hope I do not forget anything. Now to comment on Jane and Rosey's bit about "scents" I avoid some stores completely because there perfume and makeup dept is in the front of the store. If you walk in you get overwhelmed with odors. MANY of THEM I might add. I even hate to be walking down the isle of a store and some one is bathed in cheap perfume. It annoys me to death. And the music they play, who picks it out??? Don't inflict more pain on me with what you call music. So there, we think alike. Marge who reads all labels before buying to see if it is scented.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home