Sunday, August 12, 2007

Up or down ???

Anna, I must get that tee-shirt !!! We've got tea-towels here with NZ at the top of the world but I haven't seen a tee-shirt. I'll keep looking ..

Back to winter here this morning with more rain and a temp. of 6deg. I can still see the buds and flowers though, so all is not lost !

DH is having a mild panic about the world stock market ! My father used to say that you should only put money in shares if you can afford to loose it...reminding DH of that failed to cheer him ?!?

Plan to do some necessary house work this morning and reward myself by working on the quilt top this afternoon. We have friends coming tonight so that makes for a nice gentle way to start my week.

Marion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home