Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Summer & the livin' is easy....and HOT

Sara, look at the trouble I got into when Linda kept hinting that she wanted to come to The Farmer's Walk. I woke up one morning and invited everyone. Poor Jock. He barely survived and I don't know what we would have done without Curt being here. What a help he was. Without tempting anyone, it was 62 F when I drove into town at 9:15 this morning. It warmed up later in the day but the days are starting to get cooler, unlike Marion's which are getting warmer; the morning comes later...dawning about 5:45 am now and the nights are starting to close in earlier too but still pretty light by 8:30...autumn is coming. Like Katie, our land is so parched and dry that just walking on our grass creates a crunchy sound. I don't know how our trees will turn colour this year without the rains. Perhaps earlier and not as much colour. But I do appreciate all the weather reports. As you know, I have close friends in Sarasota and I look forward to your weather reports, Sara.

I've been busy with the B&B and don't get in to post as often as I might. It also takes me some time to download my sign-in so it's not a quick flip of the button to put in a post. But truly, this is much better having a private board because of all the terrible spam.

Jock has taken up bike riding but at supper tonight the news clip about fat around the tummy, no matter how thin you are, wasn't good because of heart attacks. If that is the case, I'm in trouble. No matter how thin I was, I always had a pot because of digestive problems...inherited.

Nice to see everyone's posts.

Rosey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home