Monday, September 10, 2007

First off, why did the name 'charley horse' ever get attached to leg cramps?

I had forgotten entirely about potassium. I don't eat bananas on a regular basis...find them almost too sweet but one I had several weeks ago left my lips tingling. It was a mainstream banana. I obviously reacted to whatever chemical sprays were on the fruit. I often buy organic bananas and will do so and be more mindful of eating them more often. That aside, Bee, you had me chuckling with your 'reaching your toes' comment...I'm that desperate when I have one of these things that I'd reach the moon to lift my toes in the air. I will try that too. But for whatever reason, that air mattress, and it's the size of a single bed mattress and just as thick, is like swimming on a waterbed....I roll from one side to the other trying to climb out and have no idea how the cramps strike but dollars to donoughts, I get one everytime I have to maneuvre myself out of one.

Any other suggestions welcome.

Rosey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home