Wednesday, September 12, 2007

long time

hello all,
It has been a very long time since I have posted. I try to keep up with reading, but only get here once in a while By the time I read something it is rather old news. It had not been an easy summer and I am so looking forward to a nicer season for the winter. Even if it get colder and we get snow. I do have a nice trip to look forward to as w are scheduled with a trip yo Texas some time in the New Year. we both are so looking forward to that.
I see that Thea from the Mountain has posted and I was so sorry to read about your faithful friend. Anna so glad life is easier for you now. Enjoy the better times. Congratulations to all those who are losing. It has to be a real accomplishment and you are to be congratulated on the achievements. Much applause from my corner of the world.
ther has been no quilty session here at my house and I do hope to remedy that soon.
Now I wonder if there is still interest in the quilting retreat for Sept /08.
It would be the weekend of Sept 26/272008. Please e mail me if you are still intersted so I could do a count and start working on some arrangements like blocking a section of rooms, etc.
kuiken@nrtco.net. I still have the list of those of you who last year said they would like to come so please just acknowledge that the interest is still there.
Looking forward to hearing from you. This retreat would be held in Pembroke, Ontario.Write for more info .
Time for bed cause I am making way to many typo.
Tomorrow is a Red Hat day.
Later all Hugs
Grace in Ont.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home