Friday, July 13, 2007

Saturday...

and the sun is shining ! What a difference that makes.

I'm "child minding " again. DD and DGD are away for the day and the boys are at home with me. They had a great morning. We have a neighbour with her own little plane and she offered to take them flying through the mountains. What a thrill for two little boys ... Perfect conditions and beautiful views..

The visit is coming to an end. It has been great to have them all here but it hasn't all been fun !! DD has been keen to let the children catch up with their old school friends, she's been very busy, driving into town most days, to drop off or pick up one or the other. I've never been sure who she would return home with, sometimes more than she left with and sometimes less. It hasn't been much of a holiday for her but I suppose that is the "lot" of mothers during these busy years (the children are 8,10 and 11yrs) We are all off to a big bonfire and BBQ tomorrow so I hope it stays fine.

Rosey...good luck to your neighbour ! Are such large families common in Canada ? I don't think I've ever known a family with more than six children, they were such a nice bunch that it made me think that, maybe, it really was a case of "the more the merrier "!!

Enjoy the w/end.
Marion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home