Friday, July 13, 2007

removing stuff

gee Doris I guess it must be catching. I hope it keeps working. Since we came home two weeks ago I decided we needed to get rid of "stuff " also. It is hard to do when you are used to keeping "everything" because you just might need it.
So I made a deal with myself. I get rid of one thing every day.. I know it will take a long time to get rid of all the junk, but we have lived in the same building now for 34 years, so it has taken a long time to collect. We can take a long to to discard. Then I have to be careful how I do it because if it is taken to the dump some day , then when he goes and take a load he just might come home and say" Well Look dear what I found. It is still perfectly good and didn't we have one like this at one time.
Now I have to keep looking him in the eye and admit that yes we did and it must be here somewhere.
Such is the life of people who need all their stuff.
Have a good weekend.
Grace in On.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home