Friday, July 13, 2007

Ireland

Sara in FL - Great news that you'll be making the trip next year!!! You'll have to keep us posted re: the itinerary and then the travelogue. (grin) The Irish Soda bread usually does not keep past 2 or 3 days, so your experience was quite normal. I made a half batch after my first one, and used those mini-loaf bread tins for baking. Some recipes say to just form it into a round shape on a flat baking sheet and go for it. Nice thing about the half-recipe is I'm not tempted to eat the whole thing! ;-)

I'M ON A ROLL - in cleaning out clutter. I am a pack-rat, a "saver" and this is excruciatingly difficult but must be done. The going is slow but we have lived in this house 13 years and have accumulated quite a lot of stuff. Honestly, I do not need the box the camera (we bought 3 or 4 years ago) came in. Aaack! I really need to put notes on each box with the purchase date, so I can know when they're ready to be recycled.

Hugs to everyone,
Doris W. in TN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home