Saturday, July 14, 2007

HAKA

Do the Maori have a traditional joy juice and if so, how much must one imbibe in order to do an acceptable Haka?

Just the idea of twelve kids makes my legs and hemorrhoids ache.

I'll post the mystery quilt top on the BB page. I've been reading although not taking the time to post. The terrible twins are arriving by air Tuesday at noon. I can't wait and DD says they are also very excited. I told her I feel like a kid anticipating Christmas. I'll probably feel as though I'm being released from a prison sentence when they leave on the evening of the 22nd. DD told me to save any muscle jobs for them. Hmm, I'm sure I can think of something hot and sweaty for them to do.

Jane

1 Comments:

At July 15, 2007 at 4:43 PM , Blogger Marion in NZ. said...

Hi Jane,

Incase there are any "politically correct" police checking the Board, I won't make a public comment about the amount of joy juice required to do the Haka !! Beer seems to work ! The Maoris are quite sensitive about who performs the haka and in what circumstances. I've been known to put on a fair performance myself in the past, but that was before NZ became so PC. !
Good luck with the twins ! I'm 24hrs away form being "released from my prison sentence" !!

Marion.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home