Sunday, April 29, 2007

Monday morning..

and another beauty by the looks of things ! Clear blue sky and warm sunshine.

Lavinia, I have that plant in abundance in my garden. It does very well here. I have it in pink as well as blue, large flowers and small ones. Good luck with yours !

Good decision Jane ! You've more that "done your bit" for society . The days become more precious as we get older and we need to think carefully how we fill them. As a country dweller myself, I know that it's easy to spend far too much time in the car, going hither and yon.. This year I have been enjoying inviting people here for Sunday lunch , that way, they get to do the driving and we all get to enjoy a Sunday afternoon in the country !! All a bit of a rush, as we go off to church beforehand . Thank goodness for automatic ovens.. I'm enjoying having my Sundays back. DMIL died a year ago and for her last few years we had always spent Sunday afternoons with her.

Today is the day that I will get DH to take a photo of the finished quilt !! I want to include some background of the autumn trees in the sunshine ! He is off to a funeral this morning ,hopefully he will be home before the sun goes down !!

Enjoy the week.
Marion in NZ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home