Wednesday, April 25, 2007

checking in

LAVINIA - Congratulations on the ribbons at the local quilt show!!! You'll have to have a special place in your home to display them all - from both shows. :-)

JANE IN NC - chickens are good for eating ticks, or at least that's what I've heard. Good news about Shadow I guess? You could get her some polarized "doggles" --- here's the website:


I just got home tonight from a 3-day pants-fitting workshop in Cincinnati, OH. I know our Serial Quilters live there but I had no time to try to hook up with anyone. Joyce Murphy was the teacher, it was held at Banasch's trim & supplies on Red Bank Rd. (for those of you who live in Cincy). Joyce has a website: and I now have a pattern for some very well-fitting pants as well as instructions on how to make design changes. WooHooo! Major Snoopy dance! I highly recommend her workshop to those of you who also sew clothes in addition to quilts. ;-) Joyce is a great teacher.

Welp . . . next week I'm in the two all-day workshops with Sharyn Craig on Monday and Thursday. Maybe I'll have the presence of mind to take some digital pics of what we made and post them here.

Gosh, I'm sewing up a storm this month. :-D Now I need to go unpack and tomorrow . . . ta-daaa . . . laundry! Piles of it! LOL
Hugs to everyone,
Doris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home