Sunday, April 22, 2007


Just dropping by to say Hi.
Mayme hope you have a quick recovery! I don't want you to miss any GS's!
I need to share some of your seeds, will see a gardening friend today & will take her some!
I went to one of my favorite annual plant sales yesterday. I was really proud of myself, I
only bought 3 plants, a variegated perennial fuchsia, a wonderful goldish red heather & a
wild ginger (remember we all discussed them last year) but I hadn't seen them anywhere
til yesterday.
I could be starting clean-up in the yard, but it's pretty soggy out there.

Our guild had it's annual bazaar yesterday too. Fortunately the plant sale saved me
getting
too carried away! Bought a few pieces of fabric, some magazine & books & this wonderful
Laurel Burch hanging, it's embellished with lots of beading.

Lavinia
love your charity quilt, certainly deserves the awards! Must be hard to give it up.
I know how attached we get to these projects.
My DH & DF's are pretty supportive of my quilting but sometimes I think, does anyone love this as much as I do? I guess when you create it it become part of you.

(missing depressing paragraph) but praying for the world.

3 Comments:

At April 22, 2007 at 1:20 PM , Blogger Lavinia said...

Oh gosh, it's not a charity quilt -- it's for sale at a wartime price (smile)in the hope of paying off my sewing machine, among other things. Lavinia

 
At April 22, 2007 at 1:25 PM , Blogger Jill from Portland said...

Sorry, I think I knew that too....
AOADD...adult onset ADD!

 
At April 23, 2007 at 4:21 AM , Blogger Lavinia said...

Loved the Laurel cat thingie, forgot to tell you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home