Friday, April 20, 2007

West Michigan checking in

I need to sign in more often as I forget how every time.
It was a beautiful day here in West MI. I managed a slow walk
around the house and through the gardens. DH caught me and
ask what I was doing. I had a complete hysterectomy and 3 other
major repairs in that area last Friday. Every thing went well and I
came home Sunday night. My bladder started working fully yesterday
so no more catheteration every time I go potty. PTL! DH is just the
best. He is taking very good care of me with no complaints. I can't go
up stairs for a month so he set up a sewing machine for me downstairs.
I managed to sew a little last night. Tonight I did a dumb thing. I was pressing
what I sewed last night and stood with one foot on a rug, the other on the floor.
Threw my hip out. I took some pain meds I had left and it is doing its thing.
Brenda, glad you are doing better. Did you move? You mentioned missing your
little quilt group. Have you been to see baby Jack lately?
Dot, we haven't heard anything from you in a long time. Did the farm sale go through?
How about Helene, Ronna,Nellie, MMM, Joleen. I just want to hear what everyone is
doing.
Sara, sorry about the crummy time you had for your anniversary. I would too have been
very upset with smokers in my place.
Hugs to all, Mayme

1 Comments:

At April 22, 2007 at 5:09 PM , Blogger Joleen in MN said...

I'll post something if I can remember how to do it - I check in everyday just don't have much to say I guess. Joleen

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home