Thursday, April 19, 2007

Motivation

To those who asked how I stay motivated to stick to the diet and exercise regime -- I will tell you what I told the group at Curves this afternoon when someone asked me how I stay motivated to do the advanced workout four times a week. It is simple. Stand naked in front of a full length mirror. If you can arrange to do this under fluorescent lights in a changing room, so much the better. Repeat as required to keep the motivation up! I promise it works! LOL

Jean, about to make a simple salad for dinner ...

1 Comments:

At April 21, 2007 at 9:52 PM , Blogger Margaret from Long Island, NY said...

Ugh - what a horrible thought!!! But it sure would be a motivating factor to help in the losing game.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home