Wednesday, April 18, 2007

For Pat in Rockport

And further information, from Aussie breeder, Sally M.:

This also indicates that just because a diet is grain free doesn't mean it is healthier or chemical free. I can see big changes coming in the pet food industry in the very near future. Thank god I work for the company I do - they've already sent someone to the plant in US to work on quality control until our plant is up and running in Aberfoyle then that person will work on our products out of Aberfoyle. I've just received info that the lab doing the work for us has tested all products from last fall and will be issuing certificates indicating that our products have tested clean.

And I've also found why I posted to the wrong board. Having come onto the blogger twice in a row, the chat board and the bulletin board reversed position. One more test to keep alert.
Rosey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home