Wednesday, April 18, 2007

dog food

Rosey - thanks for the Natural Balance web addy. That is one of the "natural" brands we tried to get our Alex to eat for his skin problems. He refused it last autumn. If you hear anything on the Royal Canin dry "Shih Tzu" blend that we need to know, please contact me.

I think a dog can get too much protein. Wasn't that the problem with Alpo dog food some thirty years ago? That would seem weird, since they are carnivores, but my memory has this vague recollection . . . or it could be mad cow. (Denny Crane!)

OMG - I received a phone call yesterday and they caught me in a weak moment . . . I agreed to be a substitute teacher at the high school. What you see in all those teen movies (Fast Times at Ridgemont High, Sixteen Candles, Clueless, et al) is reality. Thank heavens for the seasoned teachers I ate lunch with in their lounge. As they were all complaining about their wild, uncontrollable students, I thanked them and started to feel much better about myself. :-0 Let's just say I had controlled chaos, since I was the substitute and have fond memories of how we treated subs some forty years ago. Aaaaackkk!

I had to have a nice hot cup of tea when I got home yesterday afternoon to decompress. LOL

I'm off to Sit & Sew today - my girls' day out or as the DH calls it, my "Venutian" day. LOL! Hugs to everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home