Sunday, April 22, 2007

Weigh-In

Yeehah! I'm finally starting to lose again. After 4 weeks of staying about the same, I'm down 2 pounds this week, a total of 30 pounds since October 1 last year. And I'm down a total of 17 inches in measurements. This week I started back on the weight machine. I've done about 20 to 25 minutes every other day. I hate exercise, but do feel better if I make myself do it. It also jump-starts metabolism, making it easier to burn off the fat.

Lavinia, your quilt is gorgeous. Quilting does have the ability to help us through rough times.

Pat in Rockport, TX who is going out to the side yard to admire the bluebonnets.

2 Comments:

At April 23, 2007 at 12:59 AM , Blogger Jean at Mill Bay said...

Congratulations, Pat! That is a really impressive loss -- good for you! I do not love exercise, but I find that if I do it then I can eat way more! LOL And it does keep the metabolism from slowing down into famine mode, so it should help to avoid the rebound thing from happening, where you end up not only regaining the lost weight but adding a few more pounds to it.

Let's both hope that is true!

Jean

 
At April 23, 2007 at 4:20 AM , Blogger Lavinia said...

Great job sticking with it! Can't believe it is more than a year since DH and I started, but then we gave up a few months later when we hit a plateau. Otherwise wouldn't we be lovely LOLOL. Lavinia

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home