Friday, April 27, 2007

A day late...

... and a dollar short, as my Dad used to say!

I have lost track of the days this week, due to the fact that we have company here. Yesterday was weigh in day for me, which I did but I failed to come here after that. And it is a darn good thing that today was not the day, given the way I ate yesterday! LOL The results of the weigh in were not wonderful, but I can live with it. A total of 13 pounds to date, which is seven weeks, I think. Just a pound in the last week, but it is a pound in the right direction, I tell myself. :)

The sewing room cleanup is 90% done. I have a few things to tidy away and some bags of refuse to take to the incinerator, but otherwise it is done. I am very pleased indeed! As soon as my company is gone I can settle down to do some of the sewing that has been calling to me. I sorted a stack of leftover batting pieces and a stack of leftover fleece pieces and for one of the first projects I want to make those up into pet beds and send them off to be sold as fundraisers for my cat rescue group. Then I can get on with some of the other embarrassing number of UFOs I unearthed while I was cleaning.

But it all has to wait until I have my house to myself again.

Jean, who really should figure out what to make for dinner...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home