Sunday, April 29, 2007

MARION

Thanks for your support. I suppose that folks might disapprove my selfishness but I'm due. This applies to most of us. We took care of our kids, then did scouts, band boosters, swim team boosters and we took care of other people's kids along with ours. Of course there was the PTA (parent teacher association), the book fair at school etc. Finally I went to law school at age 37 and ended up being an assistant public defender representing indigents who were charged with crime. Once again, I was taking care of other people. Believer me, that was heavy duty taking care of very large children who never learned to be an adult. Then, of course, I took care of Al for his last ten months. That was over five years ago. I did all of those things willingly and most of the time, joyfully, but put off taking care of myself. It's time now.

Please post the quilt picture with the autumn colors. Can't wait to see it.

Jane relaxing in NC and old age

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home