Monday, March 12, 2007

Pigeon Forge

Lavinia, I'm going on Saturday so we will miss each other again. Maybe we can meet up at the Asheville show the first weekend in Aug. I'll take a picture of your quilt in PF and post it for you. The two ladies going with me are very involved with church on Sunday and other events during the week. As it is, I'm reneging on the quilting exhibit in an antique mall on Saturday we do every year on National Quilt day. The guild has grown to something over 150 members so I think it won't be a problem. At least it shouldn't be. I don't think I've missed one since the inception of this custom. We set up a frame and small booth decorated with small wall hangings and quilters not occupied at the frame bring hand work to do.

Gotta run to guild meeting.

Jane celebrating another gorgeous spring day in NC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home