Sunday, March 11, 2007

Foggy morning...

A sure sign of Autumn.... We had the same yesterday but, when the fog cleared, we had a lovely sunny day. I hope we'll get the same today.

Worked on my quilt over the w/end and my hands are sore this morning.. bother !! Must remember to take the glucosamine tablets that somebody recommended, maybe that would help ! (I'm not a pill taker but I did buy some tablets, sadly, the bottle remains unopened....)

Spoke to my sister in UK last night. I had met with some friends of hers who were visiting NZ. I thought she would like to hear about that. We phone each other rarely, having been brought up to think of the phone as something to be used in emergencies only !! Strange how those things stay with you isn't it ?! Unfortunately, she doesn't have a computer either, so I can't email her. My other sister is a great communicator and emails me regularly, so I get to hear most of the family news..

Better start my day. Lots to do...the house is looking rather sad and neglected !

Have a good day.
Marion

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home